Monday 12 December 2011

Intro

You all must be wondering this just another blog of another home cook. Quite true.... but this is an attempt to record my successful experiments, findings, discoveries in the kitchen and also share it with friends.

I would like to dedicate this blog to two people who have inspired me in different ways to become the cook that I am today. Firstly to my mother who introduced me to different flavours, cuisines and showed me that cooking is as much pleasure as having good food. It was her interest in cooking that has become a fascination for me. My second dedication is to my dear husband for whom I'm the world's best cook. He has always been supportive and encouraging in my experiments (even if some of them are horrible!!).

The recipies I have posted here are from various sources. Some handed down by my mother, some shared by friends and relatives, some inspired by the television shows and the list goes on....
Hope you like my effort and try all the interesting dishes. Feel free to post your reactions before and after trying them...

1 comment: